8/05/10

um....yeah! forgive!!

As you can see,its abit cruel between in the cbox,
when i was listening to Michael Jackson's ''They don't care about us'' i got a same feeling too.the abandon feeling
is time for abit,christianity talk now
when i was thinking,is it so easy that God can forgive anyone so easy? yes! his God leh.
ok...back to the main point,
yesterday,before i sleep, i was thinking about,is there any chance between me and jin yie?
then i wrote the bible as usual,i don't remember so much,i think is about forgiveness,
then i ask God,those this really work,the i got a feeling,forgive those who offend you and you'll get blessed
between me and jin yie is 90% my fault,i'm sorry and beg for forgiveness
between me and guo hui is 50% my fault,i'm sorry and beg for forgiveness
between me and brandon,i talk about his bad word at my blog and im sorry
byebye.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan